You've enjoyed managing your todo lists in a simple and powerful way on your computer. Now this extends to your mobile.
Beta: The mobile version is currently in beta. We've done some testing and are using it regularly ourselves. Feel free to use the mobile version and let us know if there are any bugs you find, we're keen do squash them asap if they exist.
How to Install
We've implemented this as a mobile web app. You can easily save this as an app on your home screen by following the instructions below.
Step 1 - Visit http://m.todolistme.net in Safari on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Step 2 - Tap the share button (see below).
Step 3 - Tap the icon which says Add to Home Screen (see below).
Step 4 - TodoListMe is now an app amongst your normal apps. From now on you just need to click it's icon to use TodoListMe on your mobile device (see below).
Step 5 - If you have a TodoListMe account and are syncing your lists you can go to the settings panel in the app and login. Your lists will now be sync'd with your mobile device as well.
Step 1 - Visit http://m.todolistme.net in your browser on your device.
Step 2 - Add the page to your bookmarks.
Step 3 - Find the bookmark and tap and hold until you see an action menu. Select 'Add to homescreen'.
Step 4 - If you have a TodoListMe account and are syncing your lists you can go to the settings panel in the app and login. Your lists will now be sync'd with your mobile device as well.
Tips on Usage
Here are some tips on how to get the most out of the web app.
- Swipe over an item from the middle of the screen to mark it as done or undone.
- Swipe from the edge of the screen or over the list title to switch between lists.
- Double tap to add a new item.
- Tap and hold on the list title to access list options (Purge done items, add new list, delete list).
- Pinch and zoom on list items to hide and show done items.
- When you are logged in and Syncing your lists a bar will display at the bottom of the screen. Green means all is good, red means something has gone wrong.
Long term we wish to cover all mobile devices. Below you will see an overview of how we're progressing.
- iOS - Beta. It pretty much works but we want to polish up the UI a bit more.
- Android - Mostly works on Android 4.2 and above.
- Tablets - Works but long term we would like to develop a tweaked interface to take advantage of the larger screen.
Ideally the mobile version of TodoListMe will work in conjunction with your computer version. We think there are some tasks better suited to a desktop and normally you wouldn't want to do them all on your mobile. As such, the mobile version is a cut down interface that offers only the features you really want when you're on the go. Hopefully by doing so we can offer an efficient interface that is not cluttered.
Over time we hope to get more experience on how people are using and combining their mobile and fixed todo lists and tweak these tools accordingly. Feel free to contact us and tell us what you think.
Future Development and Feedback
Our aim is to constantly improve and polish this app. If you find a bug, or have an idea for how to improve TodoListMe, or just want to tell us how much you like it, feel free to give us a holla.
You can contact us at email@example.com.
From the media hey? Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to answer any queries you may have.